Discussion blueprint is a smart tool that lets you build a space forum to share and discuss topics. With Discussion, space members can easily interact about conversations and questions, mark useful replies, enable or disable comments and manage discussions status (new, in discuss, resolved). Use it to socialize your team space, to locate expertise, and to support users.
Key use cases
- Build forums
- Socialize a confluence space
- Share knowledge
- Capitalize support questions
- Locate experts
- Create new discussion
- Mark a discussion as a question
- Discussion status (new, in discuss, resolved)
- Enable / disable comments adding
- Mark useful replies
- Discussions statistics (views, likes, replies, contributors)
- Discussions dashboard (list view and timeline view)
- Filter by status, most discussed and recently commented
- Sort by date and popularity
Socialize your space with a forum. Discussions dashboard collects all the space conversations. It displays topics, contributors, likes, replies and discussions status (new, in discuss or resolved).
Just post your topic title and content to initiate a discussion. Share it and notify other users to contribute with comments. A simple conversation page displays list of contributors and their replies.
Mark useful replies on the discussion page to visually feature them. Enable or disable comments to update the conversation status.
We are devoted to offering you a quick and qualitative support. Here you find our Support Service.
You can find here detailed documentation about the best way to use Ideation Blueprint.
You will be guided through your use with examples and screenshots to show you plugin features.