We are happy to release Social Space version 2.2.0.
- This version provides compatibility with Confluence 7.x.
- New features concerning groups set to members and managers and new settings for adding members. All details can be found in this documentation link: New features - Social Space 2.2.0
- We also resolved following issues brought to our attention by our customers:
We are happy to release FAQ app version 2.3.
This version is our first version compatible with Confluence Data Center and provides also compatibility with Confluence 7.x.
We also resolved following issues brought to our attention by our customers:
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Ideation - Version 4.0.7.
Detailed user guide for new features in version 4.0.7
Bug fix and improvements provided in this version
Some of our customers brought to our attention some issue related to setting of term creator and term creation date where for some users if you refresh the letter page, some terms are set to current user and current date.
You can find below the expected behavior by our App:
|Versions prior 3.4.0|
|Version 3.4.0||If term contains special characters it may not be read correctly and it may considered as not existing in database. This causes the refresh of the database and the override of user and date information to current user and current date.|
Bugfix version to clean duplication and incoherence due to migration process from version 3.3.1 to version 3.4.x
|If term contains special characters it may not be read correctly and it may considered as not existing in database. This causes the refresh of the database and the override of user and date information to current user and current date.|
|Version 4.0 and more|
Adding new hidden parameters for user creator and date to macros to have a consistent check without going to database and avoid the unexpected behavior listed previously.
During the install event the information saved on the database (creator and creation date) are set to those parameters.
If the content of the parameters is returned as null the information are set to current user and current date.
Some terms has Unknown user (Fullname of user) set to the terms.
[For some users] If term contains special characters it may not be read correctly and it may considered as not existing in database. This causes the refresh of the database and the override of user and date information to current user and current date.
Unfortunately if term contains special characters in it and the page letter has been refreshed, the current user and current date is set in the database.
Old values can't be regenerated as the database is our unique persistence point.
Our team worked on problem since few months and we found a way to make the terms known even if they contains special characters during the page refresh. The fix is set in the current version 4.2.0
Bug fixes provided in this version
- If term contains special character and when refresh letter page, the information related to term are not overridden to current connected user and current date.
- Terms added through the import feature are now created with the correct user name instead of "unknown user (fullname)".
- We added a section in the Sanity check panel to clean the "Unknown User" text and reset to value associated in the ( ) as the term creator.
We strongly advice you to test this version on pre-production or test server as it bring enhancements to current data model. You can reach us on our support channels to assist you during this upgrade step or provide any needed support if any abnormal behavior is observed.
In case of big Confluence instance or large Glossary data amount, consider having a backup of your database BEFORE proceeding to migration to this new version (version 4.0). Please contact us on our support channels if any abnormal behavior is observed after upgrading to new version. DO NOT proceed to reinstalling Glossary app again as it may re-update the data content.
This release contains the following new features:
Space Import Glossary: Using this feature, space administrator will be able to import data from CSV or Excel files to existing Glossary.
We're continuing to improve Glossary performance, and in this release we've focused specifically on:
Glossary now uses space permissions, making any use of the glossary permission dependent.
Small improvement on its own is insignificant, but together they make a huge impact.
- Able to Highlight terms from spaces which are not permitted to display its entries.
Please visit Atlassian Marketplace to download other Spectrum Groupe products
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Discussion - Version 2.2.0
Thanks for using Discussion and we hope you're having a great experience with it. This release brings new features and bug fixes that improves our product.
Your Suggestions are constantly helping us to continue upgrade the overall quality of Spectrum Add-ons, If you have any requests, questions or issues, please contact us on lab Support
- Reorganize discussions. This feature introduces the possibility to move in bulk discussions under a specific category or to create a category based on a discussion label and move discussion under it. More details can be found in this user guide.
- Move discussion during creation or change category. We added an option to give our users the choice to move or not the discussion under the category page. This provides a move flexible behavior for our discussions module. More details can be found in this user guide.
- - BPDISCUSS-57Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BPDISCUSS-63Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BPDISCUSS-62Getting issue details... STATUS
BPDISCUSS-60Getting issue details...
My name is Melek Jebnoun and I'm the Spectrum LAB Manager taking care of our Spectrum Groupe Atlassian add-ons.
My team released recently (on 2018-06-27) a new version of Glossary add-on.
This version is tagged as 3.4.0 and provides following features:
- Data structure migration from Bandana Management to Active Objects
- Highlight of abbreviations and synonyms
- Global configuration to enable Glossary or/and highlight
Full details about the release can be found in this link.
This release was very expected by our customers and we took our time to provide it after full tests by our QA team and beta testers.
Still, for unpredictable reasons and in a random way, some of our clients raised to our attention two major issues after updating to the current release:
- Letters duplication when accessing Glossary overview or Letter page. Letters are displayed only by our macros and not created effectively in Confluence
- When highlight of abbreviations and synonyms is enabled, hover on highlighted abbreviations and synonyms don't bring any definition
We wanted to inform your that if you are facing one of those issues:
- There is nothing to worry about concerning your data! Even if you notice the letters duplication, your Glossary content is not affected. Our add-on is a layer on top of Confluence pages that provides display features based on content that it finds in Confluence pages.
- We mobilized several team members to investigate the origin of the issue and work on providing a hot fix to it.
We finally advice our customers who:
Didn't proceed to update
We strongly advice you to don't proceed to update until the release of a patch on the marketplace to avoid having the letters duplication. As this issue is random and can happens we advice you to wait until our hotfix release to expect once we find more about the origin of the issue next week.
Who proceeded to update and are encountering one of the previous issues
No worries! You can roll back safely to the latest stable version 3.3.1.
You just need to Un-install Glossary version 3.4.0 AND Spectrum API version 1.0.12 and reinstall old OBR file (3.3.1)
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this version have caused for some of our customers and we re-ensure our hard work to find the best to fix this issue.
You can reach to us on our support e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org for any request.
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Ideation - Version 4.0.4
This release contains the following bug-fixs:
- Control error when filling "create challenge" form.
- Adding alternative to color picker via input field when creating challenge. Some of our users observed compatibility issues on Chrome 66 to open color picker.
We added an input field to add an Hexa code for challenge if any compatibility issue is observed in order to don't block our users from creating challenges.
- Fixing adding multiple labels when creating new idea to challenge. Some of users observed issues when creating challenges with multiple labels. We improved this feature to support Confluence's native label input field when creating ideas in challenge.
With Content Status tag your pages with specific and custom status. Use the Status Dashboard to search and filter content by thematic .
Content Status is an easy way to help you organizing and classifying your content pages. A space administrator can simply define a list of status to allow users tagging the content in a visual way using colors, text panel and an awesome icon.
The status pages are collected in the status dashboard where users can easily access to content by specific thematics
Key use cases
- Content organization and classification
- Content validation
- Knowledge Articles
- Default list of status (Draft, Official, Archived)
- Custom status to be defined by the space administrator
- Status color
- Status icon from awesome font library
- Add a page status
- Modify a page status
- Collect page status in a dashboard
Add a Status to the page
Collect page status in a dashboard