We strongly advice you to test this version on pre-production or test server as it bring enhancements to current data model. You can reach us on our support channels to assist you during this upgrade step or provide any needed support if any abnormal behavior is observed.
In case of big Confluence instance or large Glossary data amount, consider having a backup of your database BEFORE proceeding to migration to this new version (version 4.0). Please contact us on our support channels if any abnormal behavior is observed after upgrading to new version. DO NOT proceed to reinstalling Glossary app again as it may re-update the data content.
This release contains the following new features:
Space Import Glossary: Using this feature, space administrator will be able to import data from CSV or Excel files to existing Glossary.
We're continuing to improve Glossary performance, and in this release we've focused specifically on:
Glossary now uses space permissions, making any use of the glossary permission dependent.
Small improvement on its own is insignificant, but together they make a huge impact.
- Able to Highlight terms from spaces which are not permitted to display its entries.
Please visit Atlassian Marketplace to download other Spectrum Groupe products
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Discussion - Version 2.2.0
Thanks for using Discussion and we hope you're having a great experience with it. This release brings new features and bug fixes that improves our product.
Your Suggestions are constantly helping us to continue upgrade the overall quality of Spectrum Add-ons, If you have any requests, questions or issues, please contact us on lab Support
- Reorganize discussions. This feature introduces the possibility to move in bulk discussions under a specific category or to create a category based on a discussion label and move discussion under it. More details can be found in this user guide.
- Move discussion during creation or change category. We added an option to give our users the choice to move or not the discussion under the category page. This provides a move flexible behavior for our discussions module. More details can be found in this user guide.
- - BPDISCUSS-57Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BPDISCUSS-63Getting issue details... STATUS
- - BPDISCUSS-62Getting issue details... STATUS
BPDISCUSS-60Getting issue details...
My name is Melek Jebnoun and I'm the Spectrum LAB Manager taking care of our Spectrum Groupe Atlassian add-ons.
My team released recently (on 2018-06-27) a new version of Glossary add-on.
This version is tagged as 3.4.0 and provides following features:
- Data structure migration from Bandana Management to Active Objects
- Highlight of abbreviations and synonyms
- Global configuration to enable Glossary or/and highlight
Full details about the release can be found in this link.
This release was very expected by our customers and we took our time to provide it after full tests by our QA team and beta testers.
Still, for unpredictable reasons and in a random way, some of our clients raised to our attention two major issues after updating to the current release:
- Letters duplication when accessing Glossary overview or Letter page. Letters are displayed only by our macros and not created effectively in Confluence
- When highlight of abbreviations and synonyms is enabled, hover on highlighted abbreviations and synonyms don't bring any definition
We wanted to inform your that if you are facing one of those issues:
- There is nothing to worry about concerning your data! Even if you notice the letters duplication, your Glossary content is not affected. Our add-on is a layer on top of Confluence pages that provides display features based on content that it finds in Confluence pages.
- We mobilized several team members to investigate the origin of the issue and work on providing a hot fix to it.
We finally advice our customers who:
Didn't proceed to update
We strongly advice you to don't proceed to update until the release of a patch on the marketplace to avoid having the letters duplication. As this issue is random and can happens we advice you to wait until our hotfix release to expect once we find more about the origin of the issue next week.
Who proceeded to update and are encountering one of the previous issues
No worries! You can roll back safely to the latest stable version 3.3.1.
You just need to Un-install Glossary version 3.4.0 AND Spectrum API version 1.0.12 and reinstall old OBR file (3.3.1)
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this version have caused for some of our customers and we re-ensure our hard work to find the best to fix this issue.
You can reach to us on our support e-mail address: email@example.com for any request.
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Ideation - Version 4.0.4
This release contains the following bug-fixs:
- Control error when filling "create challenge" form.
- Adding alternative to color picker via input field when creating challenge. Some of our users observed compatibility issues on Chrome 66 to open color picker.
We added an input field to add an Hexa code for challenge if any compatibility issue is observed in order to don't block our users from creating challenges.
- Fixing adding multiple labels when creating new idea to challenge. Some of users observed issues when creating challenges with multiple labels. We improved this feature to support Confluence's native label input field when creating ideas in challenge.
With Content Status tag your pages with specific and custom status. Use the Status Dashboard to search and filter content by thematic .
Content Status is an easy way to help you organizing and classifying your content pages. A space administrator can simply define a list of status to allow users tagging the content in a visual way using colors, text panel and an awesome icon.
The status pages are collected in the status dashboard where users can easily access to content by specific thematics
Key use cases
- Content organization and classification
- Content validation
- Knowledge Articles
- Default list of status (Draft, Official, Archived)
- Custom status to be defined by the space administrator
- Status color
- Status icon from awesome font library
- Add a page status
- Modify a page status
- Collect page status in a dashboard
Add a Status to the page
Collect page status in a dashboard
Are you fed up with classic confluence content, pale colors of macros and static data?
Spectrum Groupe offers you the solution with its new Spectrum fromatting Advanced plug-in.
The Spectrum Formatting Advanced provides you a navigation and organizing tools for your Confluence content and will give a peps and dynamics to your Confluence pages using your own colors and design.
The Spectrum Formatting Advanced meets the different needs of customers with its nine original macros: navigation tabs, custom progress bar, tooltips, notes, panels, buttons, infobulle , notification etc...
Let's explore this new Spectrum Groupe Add-on:
New features and enhancements
Notify category managers when a new discussion is created
Starting this version, space managers where discussion blueprint is used can configure notification addressed to categories managers. For this feature if notification is enabled on a category, every time a discussion is created under this category, its managers will receive an email and a confluence notification with a link to the newly created category.
Notification can be enabled at a time for all categories or configured during creation, edit or from listing table as displayed in the screenshot below:
Who can edit discussion category when it's set to uncategorized
If discussion is set to uncategorized, we added a new control where only space manager and discussion creator can change this setting to a new category.
- Adding a discussion with a page title that already exists. Starting this version an error message is displayed to our users to indicate that the title exists.
- Display result after filtering discussions when two discussions listing macros exist within the same page.
This version is compatible with Confluence 5.10.3
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Discussion blueprint 2.0, with many new features.
We listened to our clients improvement requests and developed this new version with smoother navigation and enhanced user experience.
Discussion version 2.0 includes a new feature: Discussion categories.
Categories can be created and managed easily via categories space admin configuration panel. While creating a new discussion, the user can select its suitable category. The author of the discussion and category managers can also move the discussion to another category.
We made categories feature more awesome by enhancing Discussion page architecture within space: when user tags a discussion with a specific category, discussion page will be linked to a parent page associated to category.
You can find more about categories features by reading this section.
Discussion index page enhancement
The discussion index page is the main discussion dashboard within your space. We tweaked this dashboard by adding filtering capabilities and different statistics as shown in the following screenshots.
List view - Discussions index page
Discussions statistics macros
Discussion Global dashboard
Starting version 2.0, a discussion global dashboard is available. You can access this dashboard by clicking on the Discussion link within Confluence's top menu bar.
This dashboard enables users to navigate within Discussion spaces and provides global statistics about discussion contributors and comments. It includes also a global search feature by content or labels.
Documentation - Discussion V2.0 User guide
You can find all details about the migration process from V1.x to V2.0 or how to implement these features by visiting our user guide.
Spectrum Groupe is pleased to announce the release of Social Space 2.0, with an enhanced user experience and many new features.
We studied our clients improvement requests and developed this new version with smoother navigation and enhanced user experience.
New community creation process
When creating a Social Community, the community manager can set its community's access policy to private or public. In addition, the community manager can also enable (or not) join option giving the opportunity to any user to join the community.
When set to public, a community is accessible to users in Read mode. If Join option is enabled, users can request from the Community Manager to add them so they can contribute by creating content.
If set to private, a community cannot be seen by non-member users.
The Community Manager can in both cases add members directly by sending them an invitation.
In order to simplify Community Management use cases, two sets of groups are added by default when creating a community (managers group and members groups).
New Activity Stream functionalities (Screenshot 1)
We redesigned the social stream to make it more functional and more optimized. As you can see in screenshot 1, the comments are now grouped under associated Confluence elements (page, blog, attachment)
After each contribution, new information pieces are displayed (resume and details)
- The attachments (if the contribution is a page or a blog post)
- The comments
- The Lables
- Number of likes and users who liked an element
There is also the possibility to make a contribution as your favorite within the stream and to quickly get information about the most recent commented ones.
We are also excited about the possibility to create content directly within the stream. As you can see in the screenshot 1, there is a top area where users (with permissions) can add pages, blog posts and media content.
New Social Widgets and enhancements for existing ones (Screenshot 1)
We added a new widget to display the list community members. We also provide the possibility to poke one (or many) particular member(s).
We have also provided enhancements to "Community information" macro, in which we added more details about community status (private or public) and capabilities to join community or to unsubscribe from it.
New Community Administration Section (Screenshot 2)
To make community management easier and provide capabilities for space administrators, we created a new administration panel where community manager can:
- Manage membership requests: This section displays all requests to join the community. Community Manager can accept or refuse a particular request.
- Within Members and managers tabs, the managers can add new members or managers to the community, and/or remove them.
- Within the Settings tab, it is possibilie to switch a community from public to private and vice versa.
Screenshot 2 : Social Space plugin administration panel
New Communities Dashboard (Screenshot 3)
We created a new global dashboard to browse all communities (Spaces created via Social Space blueprint). The Dashboard provides an overview of the available communities.
Users can navigate by:
- Favorite communities:retrieve all your favorite communities.
- My communities: Show all communities in which logged user is member of.
- All communities: Show all communities (social spaces)
- Logged user profile information
Screenshot 3 : Social Space plugin global dashboard
We recently noticed some dysfunctions when Ideation plugin is installed on a Confluence Data Center platform.
This release provide mainly fixes for issues related to this type of platform.
It also provide some i18n fixes.