To add a status to your confluence page.
- insert "SP Content Status " macro
- Add text under status box ( not mandatory )
- Enter a width (example : 400px or 50%) ( not mandatory )
To change status in the mode view
- Click on the edit icon
- Change status
Only user who has page edit permission can change page status within this macro.
The list of status is per space. So, The status will be configured in space's configuration.
To manage the status :
- Navigate to space administration of you space (Space tools)
- Navigate to Add-ons section
- Navigate to Content Status
If you want change :
Click on the "delete" link to delete a status from the list.
All the pages tagged by the deleted status will have the Unknown Status
Statuses dashboard page regroups all the page which has a SP content Status Macro and a "content-status" label in a table with their details.
This dashboard facilitate page search by status.