We are moving to JSD as a support platform by the end of April 2019 for our JIRA lab.spectrumgroupe.fr/jira
Within Spectrum Groupe, we are committed to reply to your support request within 48 business hours following your demand. Being a small company, we are committed to do our best to reply as fast as we can, but we count on your patience if we have small delays.
Our JIRA instance is the main channel of support tracking. All support requests initiated on other channels (Atlassian Answers, email, phone calls...) will be transferred to our JIRA. Thus, all the exchanges with our clients must be there. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for additional delays.
Our work hours
Our support team is based in Tunis (Tunisia), Spectrum Groupe's support business hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM-5PM GMT+1.
Our major holidays
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Revolution celebration Day (January 14th)
- Independence Day (March 20th)
- Labor Day (May 1st)
- Republic Day (July 25th)
Changing dates (updated yearly)
- Al Mawlid Nabawi (November 9th 2019)
- Aid El Fitr (June 5 and 6 th 2019)
- Aid El Idha (August 11 and 12th 2019)
- New Hijir Year's first Day (September 1st 2019)
Our support languages
We provide support in English and French.
What kind of support do we perform
- Help with problems during add-ons installation or upgrades.
- Help troubleshooting problems related to our add-ons.
- Help identifying work-arounds.
What king of support we don't perform
- Solve issues related to Confluence itself.
- Live demos and trainings.
- Requests for custom behaviors or adaptations within our add-ons ==> These demands can be transferred to our Service Team (based in Paris)
Data Center Customer Support
- Prioritized response to tickets or email answered within 16 business hours.
- Escalation of tickets to the advanced support team at Spectrum Groupe by including a confirmed Atlassian Support profile
- Organize call conference in the 24 hours that follows the opening of the ticket or sending of email to debug the issue.
- Help with issues during installation.
- Help with issues during upgrades.
- Help troubleshooting problems with Spectrum Groupe’s apps.
Tickets from Data Center customers should be reported in related JIRA project in our JIRA Support platform. A special Issue type has been created with the name 'Data Center Support' as specified in the screenshot below
This way we can provide the needed prioritization to DC tickets.
Customers can also contact as on email@example.com