Within Spectrum Groupe, we are committed to reply to your support request within 48 business hours following your demand. Being a small compagny, we commit to do our best to reply as fast as we can, but we count on your patience if we have small delays.
Our JIRA instance is the main channel of support tracking. All support requests initiated on other channels (Atlassian Answers, email, phone calls...) will be transferred to our JIRA. Thus, all the exchanges with our clients must be there. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for additional delays.
Our work hours
Our support team is based in Tunis (Tunisia), Spectrum Groupe's support business hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM-4PM UTC.
Our major holidays
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Revolution celebration Day (January 14th)
- Independence Day (March 20th)
- Labor Day (May 1st)
- Republic Day (July 25th)
Changing dates (updated yearly)
- Al Mawlid Nabawi (January 3rd 2015)
- Aid El Fitr (July 18 and 19th 2015)
- Aid El Idha (September 24 and 25th 2015)
- New Hijir Year's first Day (October 14th 2015)
Our support languages
We provide support in English and French.
What kind of support do we perform
- Help with problems during add-ons installation or upgrades.
- Help troubleshooting problems related to our add-ons.
- Help identifying work-arounds.
What king of support we don't perform
- Solve issues related to Confluence itself.
- Live demos and trainings.
- Requests for custom behaviors or adaptations within our add-ons ==> These demands can be transferred to our Service Team (based in Paris)